Kids Favorite Homemade Bread Pizza Recipe
We are going to make a very quick and yummy recipe today. Every age people loves PIZAAAAA :D When we say pizza my mouth always watering.
I love pizza but I don’t think that thick pizza bread is good for our family. Let’s tried the same pizza method with the brown bread. You will find the more crispy pizza with brown bread. Let’s try this recipe.
Brown Bread – 5 slice
Grated Mozzarella Cheese – 200 gms
Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
Tomato Sauce – 6 tsp
For Garnishing We Need:
Oregano Powder – According To Taste
Red Chili flakes – According To Taste
Method of making Bread Pizza
1. Take bread slice and apply the sauce in one side.
2. Now put the grated cheese and onion over the bread.
3. Take a pan and put these slices on low flame. Cover it with pan cover for 2 -3 mins.
4. After 2 -3 mins check if cheese melted or not. If it melted then your bread pizza is ready either keep the low flame on till cheese melts.
5. Garnish it with oregano and chili flakes.
6. You can serve it with tomato sauce.