Street Food Ki Jaan Pav Bhaji Recipe
If your kids don't like vegetables or even like vegetables make pav bhaji for them with all the healthy and nutritious food. Pav bhaji is famous street food in mumbai and now even all over
Street food ki jaan pav bhaji recipe is Popular street food all over the India. It is very healthy recipe because we can put many vegetables in it and trust me your family member will love this and nobody can guess what vegetables you used in bhaji.
3 – 4 People
Peeled and chopped Pumpkin – 1 cup
Chopped Cauliflower – 1 cup
Potato – 1 medium size
Tomato – 4 medium size
Peas – ½ cup
Capsicum – 1 medium size
Onion – 1 large
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tabs
Green Chilly – 1 chopped
Garam Masala – ½ tbsp
Pav bhaji Masala – 3 tbsp
Chilly powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
Butter – 4 -5 tbsp
salt as required
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Its time to cook healthy and tasty Pav Bhaji Recipe
1. Rinse all vegetables well.
2. Boil all the vegetables except onion, tomato, capsicum in pressure cooker.
3. Chopped capsicum. Keep aside.
4. Make puree of Onion and tomato separate and keep it aside.
5. Once vegetable boil. Separate the water from the veggies. Now peel them well.
6. Take Pan then add butter.
7. When butter melts, add cumin seeds. When they sizzle add chopped green chilli.
8. Add ginger garlic paste wait for 1 – 2 mins and then add onion puree in it.
9. Once pure turned into light brown color then add tomato puree in it.
10. Add chopped capsicum.
11. Now add turmeric powder, garam masala, chilly powder and salt.
12. Now its time to put peeled vegetables in to the gravy.
13. Mix pav bhaji masala.
14. Keep on stirring occasionally and let the bhaji simmer for 10 to 12 minutes on a low flame. The consistency is neither very thick nor thin.
15. Taste salt and chilly, if it is required then put more else it’s time to serve the yummy bhaji to our family.
16. Garnish with coriander leaves and chopped onion put some butter on it.
17. Bake pavs in butter .
18. Yummy Pav Bhaji is ready to serve. Enjoy it.