Shahi Paneer Indian Recipe
Shahi Paneer Indian Recipe is full of soft paneer pieces in a thick, creamy and spicy gravy prepared in tomato, onion and cashew-nuts paste.
Shahi paneer is the perfect option for the parties, dinners and other occasions which require the special menu, coz of its richness. Here I am presenting you a simple and easy step to make shahi paneer. So Mummy’s learn how to make Shahi Paneer opss not only Shahi word is suitable for this recipe, we can call it amazing delicious Shahi Paneer.
Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 250 gms
Chopped onion into strips – 1
Ginger fine chopped – 1/2″ piece
Beaten curd – 1/4 cup
Cream – 1/2 cup
Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
Tomatoes fine chopped – 4
Green chilies fine chopped – 3
Ghee or butter – 3 tbsp
Cashew-nuts – 3 tbsp (Grind this with use of little water and make a thick paste)
Crushed cardamoms – 2
Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Grated paneer – 2 tbsp.
Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tbsp.
Method of making tempting Shahi Paneer Recipe
1. Chop the paneer into normal size piece.
2. Heat 1 tbsp ghee. Add cardamoms.
3. When they start to splutter, add chopped onion and saute till the onion turns transparent.
4. Now add ginger, green chilly, mix it will.
5. Add tomatoes and mix it well, now covered it till tomatoes turn soft.
6. When tomatoes turn soft then add curd and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Now switch off the heat. When cool grind this mixture till smooth, add the little water if required.
8. Heat a pan and take 1 tbsp ghee, add chilly powder and stir for a few second. Now it’s time for the mixture. So add the same mixture which we made with the cashew nuts paste, tomato sauce and garam masala.
9. Boil to get a very thick gravy.
10. Just before serving, heat gravy, add paneer and cream and boil for 3-4 minutes.
11. Garnish with chopped coriander grated paneer and with the little cream.