Taridar Dum Aloo Indian Recipe
Taridar Dum Aloo Indian Recipe is very famous recipe in Indian cuisine. You can try Dum Aloo with Roti, Paratha or Poori.
You may try this with Rice too. It is very delicious Sabzi. Try it today.
Baby Potatoes – 400 gms
Tomato- 2 Piece
Green Chilli- 2 Piece
Ginger Onion Garlic Paste – 4 tbsp
Pure curd- 50 gms
Cashew nuts- 50 gms
Cumin seed- 1/4 tbspCoriander powder- 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tbsp
Red Chilli powder- 1/4 tbsp
Garam Masala- 1/4 tbsp
Salt- (according to taste)
Refined oil- 2 table spoon
Green coriander- For garnish
Steps to Cook Dum Aloo:
1. Clean and Peel the baby potatoes
2. Fry baby potatoes in a frying pan until they turn brown. Now take out the potatoes in a bowl.
3. Chop green chili and grind cashew nuts and tomato separate.
4. Now heat the pan put one tablespoon oil into the pan.
5. Put the cumin seed into the pan wait for the half minute and then put ginger onion garlic paste into it.
6. When paste turns into brown color then put turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder into the pan.
7. Now it’s time for the tomato so, put the paste of tomato, mix it well.
8. When paste absorbs the water content put cashew nuts paste into the pan and cook it.
9. When the oil is separated from the paste, then put the churned curd into it and continue stirring.
10. When it starts boiling, pour 100 gms of water into it. Leave it for one minute.
11. Our baby potatoes are waiting for us. so put potatoes and salt (according to taste) into the gravy.
12. Boil it for 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the burner.
13. Now once again the masala time, put garam masala and green coriander into it and mix it well.Our delicious Dum Aloo is ready. Take out it in a bowl and garnish it with the rest of the green coriander and serve it to the family.