Kharbuje ke beej ki burfi / Miggi (Musk Melon Seed) Ka Paag and ladoo
In Uttrapradesh (specially in Mathura & Agra) people make Miggi ka paag mainly on Janmashtmi. So as we know Janmashtmi is about to come so why not to learn this recipe
In Uttrapradesh (specially in Mathura & Agra) people make Miggi ka paag mainly on Janmashtmi. So as we know Janmashtmi is about to come so why not to learn this recipe and make it at your home anytime. Let’s try Miggi ka paag and enjoy this festival.
Melon seed or Miggi – 100 gms
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 200 gm
Khoa – 50 gm
Method of making Miggi ka Paag
1. Take a pan, and heat ghee in a pan.
2. On low heat add Melon seeds in ghee and cover pan from front side while roasting otherwise melon seeds will throw. Roast melon till it changes in brown color.
3.Now keep roasted melon.
4. Take a separate kadai or pan and roast the khoa without ghee.
5. Now we will make the sugar syrup. Heat water in a pan and put sugar in it. Keep in mind that we have to make thick syrup. Now stir periodically.
6. When sugar syrup is done, immediately mix the roasted Melon seed and roasted khoa and lying in the plate. It depends on you that you want to make Kharbuje ke beej ki burfi, Paag or ladoo.
7. Here Kharbuje ke beej ki burfi / Miggi (Musk Melon Seed) Ka Paag and ladoo is ready now.
Make This tasty Miggi ka and enjoy this janmashtmi festival.
Wish you very happy and blessed Janmashtami to all of you. Enjoy this recipe and share your feedback with us. We would love to see your feedback. If you looking for more Krishna Janmashtami Recipes Click Here to check out.