Gond Ka Paag Recipe and Gond Ke Ladoo Recipe (Edible Gum)
Celebrate this Janmashtami with lots of sweetness. Prepare Gond Ka Paag and surprise your family with yummy delight.
On this festive of Krishnastmi people makes Gond Ka Paag recipe and Gond Ke Ladoo recipe.
Gond – 100 gm
Plain flour – 100 gm
Sugar – 200 gm
Ghee – 100 gm
Dry Fruits – 3 – 4 spoon
Method of making Gond Ka Pag
1. Take a pan, and now heat ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the gond in hot ghee until it puffs.
3. Now take aside the gond from the ghee.
4. Now reduce the flame to medium and then roast the flour until it changes to brown color.
5. Now we will make the sugar syrup. Heat water in a pan and put sugar in it. Keep in mind that we have to make thick syrup. Now stir periodically.
6. Now immediately mix the fried gond, roasted flour and dry fruits and lying in the plate. If you want to make gond paag or barfi then cut it in pieces else for making gond ladoo make small small balls.
6. Here Gond Paag or Gond ladoo is ready to eat now.
Make This tasty Gond paag on this janmashtmi and enjoy this festive season.
Wish you very happy and blessed Janmashtami to all of you. Enjoy this recipe and share your feedback with us. We would love to see your feedback. If you looking for more Krishna Janmashtami Recipes Click Here to check out.