Mooli Paratha or Radish Paratha Recipe
Here we starts Mooli Paratha or Radish Paratha Recipe. Just like other parathas Methi Paratha or Radish Paratha Recipe is favorite for breakfast its Healthy and tasty. Few things which can give awesome flavor to
You can serve Radish Parathas Roll to your kids with rolling it and you can fill this roll with pickle or chutney.
Atta or Flour – 2 cups
Finely chopped green chili – 2
Radish, finely grated – 1 cup
Chopped Radish leaves – 1/2 cup
Garam masala – 1 tsp.
Chili powder – To taste
Salt To taste
White butter or Ghee
Steps to Cook Mooli Paratha:
1. Squezee the grated mooli and keep that juice in a container.
2. Now mix flour, salt and 1 tbsp ghee with the mooli juice, if required add water to make a stiff dough.
3. Now mix grated mooli with chopped green chili, garam masala, mooli leaves together and keep aside.
4. Divide into 8 equal balls and roll each ball into a round shape.
5. Take a good amount of the mooli stuffing and place it on one of the rolled dough. don’t use too much stuffing as in that case the mooli parathas can break while rolling.
6. Then cover it with another chapati and seal the edges nicely and sprinkle a little flour and roll the paratha as then and round as possible.
7. Grease a tava with ghee or oil and place the paratha over it, when done on one side turn on the other side and apply ghee again and fry properly till both sides turn golden and crisp.
8. Serve hot Mooli Paratha or Radish Paratha with butter pickle or curd.
Try this Indian Mooli Paratha or Radish Paratha Recipe. Enjoy it and share your feedback with us. We would love to see your feedback. If you looking for more Indian Paratha Recipes Click Here to check out.